Monday, December 5, 2011

Every Artist At First Was Amateur

For my painting experience I decided to create and paint a couple different little things. I typically paint outside under the beautiful sun which makes the work dry much faster. With the wind interference I painted in my garage with the door half open. It was so cold and windy but so far so good! I listened to mainly Jack Johnson and Imogen Heap. It took me a while to find some inspiration and bounced all sorts of ideas inside my head. I was hoping to create some Christmas gifts or new decorations for my new room. I wanted to make a painting about us all being "one". The canvases I bought turned out too small. I wanted to also include many people to make it more of an experience and to gain inspiration and creativity from others but schedules did not match up. I made a bird house, picture frame, and one painting so far. I only have a picture of the painting for now that I am calling "with support"


In my boredom I decided to also paint my face...


I will post the rest of the projects once they are lacquered and dried!

No comments:

Post a Comment